[Michlib-l] Small Book Carrying Cases

Bethany Harnden boutinb at libcoop.net
Tue Jul 20 13:53:23 EDT 2021

Hello,

Do you have recommendations for sturdy cases to hold small children's
book sets (similar to the thin paper Bob books)? Our library received a
donated Disney Learning Phonics Box Set that we want to add to our
collection, and we would like to purchase more of these sets and shelve
them with our beginning readers. The books came in an adorable cardboard
carrying case that will not hold up with circulation, so I'm looking for
something heavier weight that is not too long or wide so it fits on the
shelf with other regular books. The books are just a bit too large to
fit in DVD/audiobook/Playaway cases but I'd like something similar.

Thank you for your ideas!

--
Bethany Harnden
Children's Librarian