[Michlib-l] Seed Library Plant/Seed Swap Next Spring

Megan Summers megans at ropl.org
Thu Jul 22 12:10:03 EDT 2021

Hello colleagues,

I manage the Seed Library at Royal Oak Public Library. I wanted to put some
feelers out about the potential for coordinating a regional plant/seed swap
next spring. The basic premise would be to:

1. Amass seedlings, seeds, and plants.
2. Find a Saturday or Sunday where folks can hop from library to library
collecting and swapping.

If you are interested in participating or have any suggestions for
implementation, please reply! We will likely get started on planning in the
fall.

Best,

--
Megan Summers