[Michlib-l] Help with teen programming for the fall...

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Thu Jul 22 15:05:20 EDT 2021

Hi all,

For the fall, out of an abundance of caution, we will not be offering
any in-person programming. For my teens, I am drawing a blank on what
types of take-home projects or crafts they would be interested in.

If anyone has ideas, or knows things the teens are very interested in
right now and would enjoy making in the fall, I would greatly
appreciate your help.

I understand teens are busy in the fall when they go back to school,
so wasn't sure what to offer that would entice them to participate.

Thanks ahead of time for the help!

--
"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read
to a child." - Dr. Seuss

Lorry Traver
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library