[Michlib-l] Free Shelving Unit

Jessica E. Hunt jhunt at grantlibrary.net
Fri Jul 23 15:18:31 EDT 2021

We have a shelving unit available. Unfortunately, we do not have any good pictures of it while it was fully assembled. It measures 8' wide by 5'3" tall. The unit is double sided. The picture only shows half of the unit, it can be assembled with half the unit or the full unit, but not two separate units. It also has two end caps not pictured. If you are interested, I can try to get some more pictures of it. You must pick it up yourself.

Jessica Hunt, Director
Grant Area District Library
122 South Elder Avenue
Grant, MI 49327