[Michlib-l] Bulletin Board Policy

DJ Bond dj at macdonaldlibrary.org
Tue Jul 27 10:41:03 EDT 2021

We're actually changing how we do our community bulletin board as well. So
far, the biggest changes are that the Director isn't approving postings
(ain't no director got time for that), it's moved to our Community
Engagement Librarian (me) and stays up for about a month unless the flier
has an end date or is something ongoing for the community, like a suicide
prevention hotline or something. Also I'm avoiding posters larger than an 8
1/2 by 11, because our board isn't big.

DJ Bond
*Community Engagement Librarian*
*MacDonald Public Library*