[Michlib-l] BC Analytics - What is it good for?

Jennet Francisco jfrancisco at dewittlibrary.org
Tue Jul 27 12:01:39 EDT 2021

I'm looking to chat with other library ninjas who have experience as BC
Analytics Admins.  Specifically I would like a better idea of what types of
custom reports, dossiers, and documents are possible (and useful).  If you
are utilizing this SIRSI service, and have some reports or dossiers that
you utilize regularly, I would be interested in chatting with you.  Bonus
points if you are a single branch library system.  Thanks.

*Jennet Francisco *(she/her/hers)
Cataloging & Acquisitions
DeWitt District Library
(517) 669-3156