[Michlib-l] U.P. Notable Book Club features Susan Purvis, author of "Go Find" 🐶 on Aug 12th 2021

Victor R. Volkman victor at LHPress.com
Tue Jul 27 15:43:54 EDT 2021

Natalie Nowak of Bayliss Public Library asked for a poster format so I'm
sending it out to everyone.  There's a JPG for social media and a PDF in
case you have a bulletin board.   If this works out, I'll attach them to
future announcements going forward

I hope this is within the scope of the Michlib listserve guidelines

Regards

Victor R. Volkman, President
Upper Peninsula Publishers & Authors Association (UPPAA)
www.UPPAA.org
www.UPNotable.com  (book club)

--
Regards,