[Michlib-l] FREE - Towel Folding DVDs

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Wed Jul 28 07:58:54 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Before this year's summer reading program, one of our patrons
generously gifted us with about 200 Cruise Ship Towel Folding DVDs.
This is a professionally done DVD in a studio, so the quality of it is
high.

We have 117 leftover and would love to send some to other libraries if
you think your patrons would enjoy receiving them too.

Please respond to my email with your RIDES delivery code so I can get
them sent to you as soon as possible. Also, please let me know roughly
how many DVDs you would like to have.

Thanks, and have a blessed day!

--
"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read
to a child." - Dr. Seuss

Lorry Traver
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library