[Michlib-l] Job Posting at the Rochester Hills Public Library - Circulation Assistant

Meggie Brody meggie.brody at rhpl.org
Wed Jul 28 11:34:26 EDT 2021

The Rochester Hills Public Library has an immediate opening for a
Circulation Assistant <https://rhpl.org/connect/job-opportunities>.

Do you want to work with a vibrant and innovative team? Then this is the
position for you. The provisional circulation assistant is typically
assigned 10-20 hours a week (including evening and weekend hours) and is
responsible for materials circulation and resolving patron account
questions.

The Rochester Hills Public Library is located in downtown Rochester, MI and
is part of The Library Network, and we utilize the Polaris ILS as our
computer system. The Board of Trustees and staff recently completed an
ambitious strategic plan. Our mission is to empower people to explore and
create with resources that enlighten, educate, entertain, and inform.

If you are passionate about providing exceptional library service in a
future-focused library system, we want you to apply and join our team! The
position is open until filled.

*Meggie Brody* (she/her/hers)
*Circulation and User Experience Manager*
Rochester Hills Public Library | rhpl.org
500 Olde Towne Road, Rochester, MI 48307
Meggie.Brody at rhpl.org <meggie.brody at rhpl.org> | 248-650-7162