[Michlib-l] Adult programing

Elizabeth Campion campiee4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 12:27:09 EDT 2021

Earlier this year I gave out spice blends and recipes and encouraged people
to send us pictures of the food they made with the spices. I gave out a
garam marsala blend and a shawarma blend.  The recipes were all from
library-owned cookbooks too. The blends were big hits.

Elizabeth Campion, Librarian
Shelby Township Library
51680 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
586-739-7414

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 11:53 AM Diane Willick via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi all my fellow librarians,
>
> So we are in the process of planning our fall newsletter, and in need of
> some ideas.  Take home crafts are still in the works, but I was hoping for
> some ideas that were not craft related. Was thinking about handing out some
> new solitaire card instructions, maybe an elf on the shelf for adults where
> they could post pictures on our facebook.  A virtual book club did not work
> well here.
> Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you all.
>
> --
> Diane Willick
> Adult Services Coordinator
> Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library
> 211 N. Almont Ave
> Imlay City, MI   484440
> 810-724-8043 ext.202

A library is a miracle. A place where you can learn just about anything for
free. A place where your mind can come alive."  Josh Hanagarne, *The
World's Strongest Librarian*