[Michlib-l] Adult programing

BERRIEN SPRINGS COMMUNITY LIBRARY bsclibrary at comcast.net
Wed Jul 28 16:22:28 EDT 2021

I also found this book folding pattern generator.  The picture has to be simple for the pattern to be generated.  Clip art works well.  I haven't found available patterns because I found the generator first and went with that.  It works.

https://vektorrascheln.de/bookart/

Irene
Berrien Springs Community Library
215 W. Union St.