[Michlib-l] Periodical shelving, double faced, black steel for sale

Shellie Jeffries jeffrmic at aquinas.edu
Wed Jun 2 10:02:41 EDT 2021

Hello,

We are selling some used black steel, double faced periodical shelving. We
have five 36" W units. They are 78" H and 32" deep (35.5" deep with end
panels) and have five cantilever shelves each. They are completely
disassembled and take up a space that's about 80" H x 47" W x 52" D.

You can see images of the units here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1v7lO6u4uKovZ9927U1nLOr3zs2R1kvyQ>,
with some details included that we hope helps when it comes time to
reassemble them. It's pretty nice shelving and has served us well.

We are selling everything together, especially since the shelves are
disassembled, and are asking $175 per unit, for a total of $875. This price
includes end panels, canopy tops and fasteners. We ask that the buyer pick
up the shelving; we are not able to send or deliver it.

If you're interested, please email me at shellie.jeffries at aquinas.edu.

--Shellie

--
*Shellie Jeffries | **Library Director*