[Michlib-l] Southfield Public Library Virtual Summer Reading Room

Mechelle Bernard mbernard at southfieldlibrary.org
Fri Jun 4 10:09:25 EDT 2021

Hello,
I'm very excited to share the Southfield Public Library Virtual Summer Reading Room.  MEL.org had a terrific template to which I added. I added a librarian emoji and an animal emojis. I put links on to them. To create these emojis I drew them on paper (except for the dinosaur) and colored them with alcohol markers. Then I scanned them and opened them in Paint 3D to edit them, and make an emoji character. I loved using art and technology together. Many of the links around the room link to our library or outside events. I hope you enjoy it!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vRfuAB9vKt14FjB5mmLRFBkl3Lt9QLmFC2a6a_MX5S1tlZmGeyzRSNFtz0GZTbbKLXuk2EeYFeT4XeK/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.gc33dd445a9_0_0

Best, Mechelle

Mechelle Bernard
Youth Services Librarian