[Michlib-l] Barbara J. Brown Family History Seminar, July 9-10, via Zoom

Rzepczynski, Kris (DNR) RzepczynskiK at michigan.gov
Fri Jun 4 10:13:54 EDT 2021

Perhaps of interest for you, your colleagues, or your patrons.

Featuring "The Legal Genealogist" Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL, the Barbara J. Brown Family History Seminar will be held virtually on July 9-10. Brought to you by the Archives of Michigan and the Michigan Genealogical Council, the event's information, program schedule, and registration page can all be found here: https://www.michigan.gov/mhc/0,9075,7-361-85148_98951-523785--,00.html.

With a terrific lineup of programs and speakers, we are looking forward to a fantastic event.

Please feel free to email me off-list with any questions about the event. Thank you.

Kris Rzepczynski
Senior Archivist / Head of Reference
Archives of Michigan
Michigan History Center