[Michlib-l] TLN's Recordings of ASC's May Makerspace Workshop

Katie Rothley krothley at ltpl.org
Mon Jun 7 14:27:48 EDT 2021

Hello Michlib-L,

There was a lot of interest in the free makerspace workshop that I had
shared with Michlib over a month ago, and questions about recordings:

Recordings of our TLN ASC Spring Workshop are now available.

I forgot to start recording before our first presenter, Jeff, started
speaking and then forgot to stop recording between panels 1 and 2 so it
starts abruptly in Part 1, panels 1 (Big library makerspaces) & 2 (small
library makerspacse to no space) are in the same recording without a break,
and the third panel (independent makerspaces) is Part 2.

Feel welcome to view them here: https://vimeo.com/555771915/546f7e3b0c and
here: https://vimeo.com/555775052/5de30a3fb1

They won't be up forever! Thanks to the Library Network for hosting the
workshop and the recordings.

Sincerely,

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Outreach Librarian