[Michlib-l] Patron Privacy and Hold pick up

Sara Ault sault at brandonlibrary.org
Tue Jun 8 11:15:23 EDT 2021

Hello,
Right now our patron accounts are good for 3 years.  On our application,
patrons can designate who they would like to have to pick up their holds.
After attending a patron privacy seminar the concern was brought up that
maybe we need to be updating this information more often than every 3 years.
Does your library update who can pick up holds (we keep ours behind the
desk) more often than at the 3 year (or however long your accounts are good
for) renewal?

Thanks,
Sara

--
Sara Ault
Circulation Manager & Adult Collection Development

*ENGAGE **•** EDUCATE **•** ENRICH **•** EMPOWER*