[Michlib-l] Reminder: Register for the Michigan Digital Preservation Network Member Summit on June 15!

Chelsea Denault denaultc at mcls.org
Tue Jun 8 15:17:36 EDT 2021

*apologies for cross-posting!*

Just a reminder that there is less than a week left to register for the first-ever MDPN Member Summit on June 15. Registration can be completed via the MCLS workshop site<https://site.corsizio.com/c/60a52063580b10917eb40abb> and you can view the full schedule, including presenters and talk descriptions, via Sched<https://mdpnsummit.sched.com/>.

The MDPN Member Summit is open to staff, volunteers, and others associated with Michigan’s cultural heritage field at museums, libraries, archives, historical societies, and beyond. We encourage individuals from across different organizational areas – from collections staff to IT professionals and even board members – to attend.

See the original message below for more details.

All best,

Chelsea Denault, Ph.D.
Michigan Digital Preservation Network Coordinator
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
mipres.org<http://mipres.org/>