[Michlib-l] Give-aways!

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Thu Jun 10 12:46:51 EDT 2021

JUST the set of Michigan Compiled Laws are left.  It would be a fantastic
50th birthday gift to me (Monday)  if you would take them off my hands and
not have me feel guilty recycling them.  Fantastic display props,
risers...the green ones work really well if you do a fun book tree during
the holidays instead of a live Christmas tree.  I've got lots of ideas for
you!  Who's game?