[Michlib-l] Recycling Books

Kathy Hutchinson khutchinson at ssldl.info
Wed Jun 16 09:55:02 EDT 2021

We are currently using Thrift Books - it has been a lifesaver for us.  We
also use Royal Oak Recycling (we have 3 large dumpsters in our parking
lot); we can use these for hard and soft cover books that we need to
dispose of.
Thrift Books sells books for us and recycles books.

Kathy Hutchinson
Assistant Director
Salem-South Lyon District Library
9800 Pontiac Trail