[Michlib-l] Travel bags for check out

Lorry Traver ltraver at ruthhughes.org
Thu Jun 24 15:18:39 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I am working on creating travel bags for patrons to checkout - these
bags will have various items inside that will help entertain their
children during vacations.

Until I know how they circulate, I am creating one for elementary age
kids, one for preschool age kids, and a sensory bag.

I am curious if any of you have done these types of bags to check out
to patrons, or something similar. If so, what types of bags did you
find worked well to contain these items?

I had thought of doing clear plastic backpacks but I am not sure I
want to spend that much on the bags alone.

Thanks for your help in advance!

--
"You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read
to a child." - Dr. Seuss

Lorry Traver
Youth Services Coordinator
Ruth Hughes Memorial District Library