[Michlib-l] Techsoup Hotspots data limits question

Dennis Kreps dennis at bridgmanlibrary.com
Thu Jun 24 17:01:54 EDT 2021

Andrea --
We recently purchased new hotspots through Mobile Beacon. We decided to buy
new, instead of
renewing the license on several units which were out of warranty...nearly
the same price. Near the
end of the annual license renewal date, we received a letter from Mobile
Beacon stating that
hotspots should be rebooted, and left on, for a designated time period
(early June?), so that
the software could be updated. A patron received a message like what you
describe; I suggested
she reboot and leave the device on...hopefully (I did not hear otherwise)
that did the trick.

Good luck!

-- Dennis

Dennis Kreps