[Michlib-l] Middle Grade Book Giveaway

Rebecca Stout rstout at berkleymich.net
Fri Jun 25 11:21:18 EDT 2021

Hello children's librarians,
We have some extra copies of titles we purchased to support the school's
Battle of the Books program that we no longer need. Please respond with
your TLN or RIDES delivery code if you'd like any of the following:

*We're Not From Here* by Geoff Rodkey (6 paperback copies)
*This Was Our Pact* by Ryan Andrews (4 hardcover copies)
*Cells: An Owner's Handbook* by Carolyn Fisher (6 hardcover copies)
*Song for a Whale* by Lynne Kelly (6 paperback copies)
*Look Both Ways* by Jason Reynolds (6 paperback copies)
*The Mortification of Fovea Munson* by Mary Winn Heider (5 paperback copies)

Rebecca Stout
--
Rebecca Stout
Youth Librarian