[Michlib-l] Papercrafting/cardmaking magazines

Sonja Downey sdowney at tecumsehlibrary.org
Mon Jun 28 15:00:58 EDT 2021

 Good morning,

 I am researching papercrafting/cardmaking magazines to order for our
library. Unfortunately I can only find really good ones that are published
in the UK. Shipping to the US is exorbitant on these titles.

 Does anybody have a suggestions of a papercrafting/cardmaking magazine
readily available here in the US? Do you have a papercrafting magazine in
your library and love it? Please share your info with us.

 Thank you so much for your help with this.

 Have a wonderful start to your work week, everybody,
 Sonja
 Supervisor of Circulation Services
Tecumseh District Library