[Michlib-l] Periodical Subscription Services

Dennis Kreps dennis at bridgmanlibrary.com
Tue Jun 29 11:39:55 EDT 2021

Hi, Sharon!

We currently use Revistas as our Subscription Agent. I have used both EBSCO
and WT Cox in
the past. My general experience is that EBSCO (at least in the past) had
the largest collection of
available titles, but it was also more expensive. As I recall, someone at
the state/regional level
(MCLS?) brokered a discount for WT Cox some years ago, which is why we used
it in Richland.

I am about to do a comparison study with all three of these vendors before
determining which I
will use for the upcoming year. I am happy to share what I learn.

Good luck!

-- Dennis

Dennis Kreps
Director, Bridgman Public Library