[Michlib-l] 3 Kingsley Book Drop Carts Available for Sale

Kelly Bennett kelly at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Tue Jun 29 13:57:33 EDT 2021

Hi all,

We've got three Kingsley book drop carts available for sale to any library
that's interested in coming to get them. They are similar to the one found
at this link:
https://www.kingsley.com/cushiondrop-library-book-media-transport-push-cart

I've attached photos, too.

Our Library Board would rather we sell them rather than give them away.
We'd like $500 per cart, but we'll entertain reasonable offers. We'll
compile all the offers we receive and present them to the Board and then
follow up with everyone who was interested once we get our response.

Here are the measurements/specs:

The total height of the bin and wheels = 39.5 inches high
The bin is 26 inches on each side and is square
The bin itself minus the wheels is 35 inches high
It's got soft batting at the bottom and a floating floor that moves down as
more items are put in it.

They work fine, we just have extras we never use, and the space they're
stored in could be used more effectively.

Thanks,

Kelly Bennett
Head of Circulation, Ferndale Area District Library
269-932-3179
kelly at ferndalepubliclibrary.org