[Michlib-l] Evening Sessions Programs at BCLS

Kirsten Wellnitz kwellnitz at baycountylibrary.org
Mon Mar 1 14:03:06 EST 2021

The Bay County Library System offers a monthly program series called The Evening Sessions.  It features a fun and engaging mix of presentations, lectures, workshops, demonstrations, author visits and performances on topics covering the arts, culture, history, science and more!  Since the pandemic we have gone virtual on Zoom and Facebook Live.  You can register through our event calendar to receive the Zoom link or watch live on our Facebook page.  They are recorded and put on the BCLS YouTube channel to watch, (with presenter approval.)  Thought you may be interested in the upcoming programs for March.  Attached is a poster -

Forensic Art: Identifying the Living, Naming the Dead
Presented by Detective Sarah Krebs
Wed, Mar 3, 7:00 pm

A Virtual Tour of Hell's Half Mile
Presented by Sam Fitzpatrick of the Bay County Historical Society
Wed, Mar 17, 7:00 pm

Kirsten Wellnitz
Managing Librarian
Alice & Jack Wirt Library