[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation: Larry Martin's WWII In Their Own Words

Theresa Mann mannt at libcoop.net
Tue Mar 2 11:06:17 EST 2021

Hello All,

I am giving another recommendation for Larry Martin's WWII In Their Own
Words Program.

We hosted Larry via Zoom and had a very good attendance for our virtual
programs.  Larry presented an interview with Detroit born Tuskegee
Airman Lt. Col. Alexander Jefferson. The interview with Mr. Jefferson
was very interesting and poignant.

This was the second virtual program we have had with Larry Martin.  He
is very prepared and is quite knowledgeable about WWII.  He welcomes
questions and likes a discussion period after the interview is shown.

Highly recommended.

Sincerely,

Theresa Mann
Librarian
Mount Clemens Public Library
150 Cass Avenue | Mount Clemens MI 48043
586-469-6200
mannt at libcoop.net