[Michlib-l] Job posting: Library Associate, Part-time, Harrison Township Public Library

Melissa Goins mgoins at htplib.org
Fri Mar 5 13:59:06 EST 2021

The Harrison Township Public Library has an open position that's perfect
for retirees looking for some extra cash or those library lovers that are
new to the workforce and looking for job experience. We're willing to train
the right person. All cheery, customer-based personalities are welcome to
apply.

Library Associate

Harrison Township Public Library

$11.50/hour, part-time, 10-15 hours per week

Start date and process: Applications accepted through March 19th.
Interviews begin the week of March 29th with an anticipated start date as
soon as possible.

The Harrison Township Public Library is a Class IV library with a service
population of just under 25,000. Harrison Township is a beautiful
waterfront community located on Lake St. Clair with a number of local
recreational activities for outdoor enthusiasts. The library was first
established as a community-funded entity in 2015 and continues to grow.
HTPL is seeking a personable, enthusiastic individual to join us on our
journey.

Please visit our website for the full job description and directions to
apply at htlibrary.org/about/employment/
Happy Friday!
~Melissa

Melissa Goins

Library Director

*Connect with me on LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissa-goins-ab5893a5>*
------------------------------

[image: Logo] <https://htlibrary.org>

Harrison Township Public Library

(586) 329-1261

mgoins at htlibrary.org

www.htlibrary.org

[image: Facebook icon] <https://facebook.com/htlibrary>

[image: Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/HarrisonTwpLib>

[image: Youtube icon]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiIwmWx3ujEkrzcVOJsxjXw>

[image: LinkedIn icon]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/harrison-township-public-library/>

[image: Instagram icon] <https://www.instagram.com/htplibrary/>

38255 L’Anse Creuse, Suite A • Harrison Township, MI 48045