[Michlib-l] Millage Webinar

Membiela, Clare (MDE) MembielaC at michigan.gov
Mon Mar 8 13:38:04 EST 2021

Hello Blair:
You can find the millage webinar recording, as well as recordings of all Library of Michigan webinars at the "Webinar Archives" oage on the Library of Michigan website:

Millage Webinar - https://youtu.be/_CF_7e6XmDo

Webinar Archives page:
https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,9327,7-381-88855_89737-301245--,00.html

I hope this is helpful!

Have a great Day!

Clare

Clare D. Membiela, MLS, J.D.
Library Law Consultant
Library of Michigan
MembielaC at michigan.gov<mailto:MembielaC at michigan.gov>
517-335-8132

The research and resources above are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.