[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Substitute Librarians - Clinton-Macomb Public Library

Gretchen Krug gkrug at cmpl.org
Mon Mar 8 13:40:33 EST 2021

Want to join a team of library professionals who love what they do for a community that loves its libraries? Do you have a passion for public service including reader's advisory, digital content assistance, and promoting a vast array of programs and resources?  The Clinton-Macomb Public Library is looking to hire multiple new substitute librarians to work at any of our locations.  This is also a great opportunity for students who are close to completion of their MSI degree and want an opportunity to gain field experience in a thriving public library.  Please visit our web site for the posting information and application https://cmpl.org/employment/.

Gretchen Krug, Head of Spatial Planning & North Branch
Clinton-Macomb Public Library, North Branch
16800 24 Mile Road, Suite 2
Macomb Township, MI 48042
586-226-5081 | fax 586-226-5088