[Michlib-l] MiYouth meeting notes

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Mar 10 15:25:18 EST 2021

Thanks to all who participated in today's conversation around summer library programming. Here are the notes from today, which includes links to some resources: http://bit.ly/MiYouth_3_10_21. In the separate boxes you're welcome to plug in any additional programming ideas or thoughts you'd like to share with the library community as a whole.

It sounds like the majority of folks are set for summer, which is great!  If you have any questions, need access to the CSLP manual or just want someone to bounce ideas around with, please contact me.
Next MiYouth meeting will be 1:00 pm ET, Wednesday, April 14th.  In April we'll have a short presentation from MDE's Talking is Teaching program, MeL updates and more!
Have a good week,

Cathy Lancaster
Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan