[Michlib-l] Library Card Expiration

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Thu Mar 11 12:54:51 EST 2021

Our cards expire one year from their previous renewal (not any any
particular day).  We used to have them expire every 3 years, but we found
we too often had out of date contact information.  In general, we encourage
patrons to renew in September during Library Card Sign-up Month and we
sweeten the pot with a drawing for a gift card or basket with entry for
anyone who signs up for a card or renews their card that month.  In normal
times, it was a popular and successful effort.

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS (she/her)
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*