[Michlib-l] Free Virtual Event: The Great Depression and the New Deal 3/17/21 at 6:30pm

Meagan Brown mbrown at cromaine.org
Mon Mar 15 12:13:47 EDT 2021

Hi everyone. I hope you're all having a great Monday.
Cromaine Library wants to send out a final call to anyone interested in
signing up to attend our free Zoom event: The Great Depression and the New
Deal on March 17th at 6:30 pm.

"Professor Daniel Clark from Oakland University walks us through various
programs of the New Deal as a response to the Great Depression. The lecture
covers topics that are laced throughout The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek."
The talk is part of the Livingston Reads program. While it ties in with
some of the topics covered in the novel, the talk will focus on the history
and programs that were created during that time in US history.

Registration closes at 10am on March 17. Click *here
<https://cromaine.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=17640&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2021/03/15>*to
sign up to attend. Please feel free to share with patrons and colleagues.

Have a great day!

Meagan Brown
*My Pronouns: She/Her - See www.mypronouns.org
<http://www.mypronouns.org/> to learn more.*