[Michlib-l] MI PR Group - News, Upcoming Meetings and Canva recording link

Kelly Rembert krembert at southfieldlibrary.org
Tue Mar 16 17:35:49 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,
Thank you to so many of you for attending the Canva workshop earlier
today.  My apologies for the link mix up.  We have now setup reoccurring
meeting with the same zoom link so it shouldn't happen again.

Today's Meeting:

Here is the link to today's recording:

Topic: Library Marketing PR Group: Canva learning session
Start Time : Mar 16, 2021 09:46 AM

https://michigan-host.zoom.us/rec/share/7_vtgdFZ5hb3DN2O4pcxaNgAx5FH54eqEjeYuSMyL_7Ru5vb_m4zoGz3R4Dzy9Ap.0umgvnIeQ-F6zhca
Access Passcode: 58kUQCC=

Here’s a great LibGuide to perhaps shared by Cathy Lancaster:
https://guides.masslibsystem.org/canva

Unfortunately the chat file has been lost - I know there were a few good
links shared there if you remember what you shared please let us know.

Upcoming Meetings:
Topic: Library Marketing PR Group Monthly Meeting

Apr 20, 2021 10:00 AM - Thinking Like a Journalist in a Library Setting
- by Jeff Milo - And that ties into creating press releases,
anticipating what your local press outlets find interesting, figuring
out when and how to promote something, and remembering how to be concise
& attention grabbing at the same time.

    May 18, 2021 10:00 AM - Summer Library Program Promotion Round table

    Jun 15, 2021 10:00 AM - Round table discussion - send me the
questions or ideas you'd like to discuss
    Jul 20, 2021 10:00 AM
    Aug 17, 2021 10:00 AM
    Sep 21, 2021 10:00 AM
    Oct 19, 2021 10:00 AM
    Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to
your calendar system.
    Monthly:
https://michigan-host.zoom.us/meeting/tJEqc--grj0qGdQ5dJwPKs8Eo08-JyN9ZFwT/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCtqT8sEtSTsBqHRowMB4-gM_zziCFfjadsyRvPFBB4cVvTObIaf5hmPoHq

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or
Android:https://michigan-host.zoom.us/j/95746806030?pwd=Wm9uVy9OLzNrcWdKNGovRFcyT3hvUT09
    Password: 005180

Or Telephone:
    Dial:
    USA 215 446 3649
    USA 8885578511 (US Toll Free)
    Conference code: 865869

New MI PR Group Listserv:

Starting tomorrow we will have a new MI PR Group listserv courtesy of
MCLS!  This will help us talk with each other, ask questions and share
links.  If you would like to be added to this listserv just let me know.
 As with any listserv you can opt out at any time.

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly Ireland Rembert
Outreach Librarian