[Michlib-l] Study rooms survey

Allison Sartwell allison.sartwell at rhpl.org
Fri Mar 19 16:54:41 EDT 2021

Thanks to everyone (43 libraries!) who added their info to our survey of
study room procedures.

You can find the results in a spreadsheet here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wRAyYPgZD6__6uCqYrUNNzIFIeoYKCc4cpMqctcQpdM/edit?usp=sharing>;
the first sheet has all the results, then there are a couple sheets
breaking it down by library size in case you'd like to compare with similar
libraries.

allison.sartwell at rhpl.org
(248) 650-7132