[Michlib-l] Brit Bennett Zoom Presentation

Jennifer Saul Jennifer.Saul at monroe.lib.mi.us
Mon Mar 22 13:50:41 EDT 2021

Hello All,
Brit Bennett, the fabulous author of The Vanishing Half, will be doing a Zoom presentation through the Monroe County Library System as part of the One Book, One Community of Monroe program. The program is this Thursday, March 25th at 7pm. If anyone would like to join us, please register at the Monroe County Library System's website https://mymcls.evanced.info/signup/calendar or call one of our branches and we can register you. I hope to see some of you there!

Jen Saul

Reference Librarian

Bedford Branch Library