[Michlib-l] Virtual Battle of the Books Program

Shannon O'Leary soleary at novilibrary.org
Mon Mar 22 15:17:48 EDT 2021

Hello Libraryland!

Novi Public Library is seeking information on conducting a Virtual Battle
of the Books. Could you please help? We are looking for information on the
following:
-How many teams did you have? -How many people were on each team? -How many
total people did you need to run the event? -What platform did you use?
(Zoom, Facebook Live, Kahoot?) -How long did you give teams to answer the
questions? -How did each team submit their answers? -Did you have the
teams/coaches agree to any rules or agreement before signing up? -What kind
of feedback did you receive? -Any advice for us? Please reply off the list.
I will compile and share any responses received!
Thank you all so much!

*Shannon O'Leary *| Information Services International Librarian
(she/her/hers)
Novi Public Library 45255 W. Ten Mile Rd. Novi MI 48375
*Office: * 248-349-0720 Ext: 7287
www.novilibrary.org
*Inform.  Inspire.  Include.*

<https://mysignature.io/editor?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_own_signature>