[Michlib-l] Seeking Circulation Team Training Resources

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Tue Mar 23 10:56:00 EDT 2021

Hello all!

Like many other libraries, we're experiencing a lot of turnover on our
circulation team.  We're viewing it as an opportunity to reassess with
fresh eyes our training plan and resources for circulation duties.

Do you have a training plan, procedure, resources, etc for new circulation
staff that you're proud of?  Please consider sharing them?

I'm happy to compile results, so respondents please let me know if you're
comfortable with your resources being shared in that model or to that
extent.

Much appreciated, everyone!  Best wishes to you, your families, and your
teams.

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS (she/her)
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*