[Michlib-l] Job Opportunities at Jackson District Library--Library Assistant II Bookmobile Operator

Hashimoto, Sarah HashimotoS at myjdl.com
Tue Mar 23 17:01:34 EDT 2021

Hello!

The Jackson District Library (JDL) is delighted to announce that our new bookmobile is getting ready to roll! We are currently building our bookmobile team and are seeking three Library Assistant II Bookmobile Operators--two part-time (25 hours) and one full-time (40 hours).

The ideal candidate will be an energetic and outgoing person who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and bringing library services out into the community. This is the perfect job for someone who is excited about connecting with people, talking about books and other library materials, and bringing library services to those who need them most. The Library Assistant II Bookmobile Operator is expected to be an ambassador to the community. If you are a creative, friendly person who wants to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, we hope that you will consider joining our team!

Information and application instructions for these positions can be found at:
https://myjdl.applicantpro.com/jobs/

Sarah Hashimoto
Community Engagement Manager
Jackson District Library