[Michlib-l] Zoom practice

Katie Rothley krothley at lyon.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 24 15:37:21 EDT 2021

Dear Michlib-L,

I realize this may be a bit late in sharing but I wanted to offer assistance to anyone who is just starting to use Zoom and would like practice to get more familiar and acclimated to using it. I'm happy to offer time and attention so that you can comfortably get some practice in and hopefully stress less. And I'm sure there are probably other people out there willing to help too if you reach out!

Anyway, no pressure at all, I just wanted to put this out there for anyone who may be struggling and just doesn't want to be a burden to anyone; contact me! It's not a problem at all.

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Outreach Librarian
Lyon Township Public Library
27005 S. Milford Rd.,