[Michlib-l] Circulating Chromebooks & Laptops?

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Thu Mar 25 19:25:51 EDT 2021

Hello all!

Are you circulating tablets, chromebooks, or laptops to your patrons?
What's working well and less well for you?  Are you willing to share any
lessons learned?  We're considering launching a small collection and we'd
love to hear how it's working out for you.  Any logistical suggestions (for
example: charging cabinets or carts) or policy/procedure samples greatly
appreciated.

Happy to compile results.  Best wishes, everyone!

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS (she/her)
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*