[Michlib-l] Free Webinar on ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences) for Library Staff

Heather Wood-Gramza hwood-gramza at cityofzeeland.com
Mon Mar 29 16:39:10 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

On behalf of the Lakeland Library Cooperative Continuing Education Committee, I'm happy to announce that we have another professional development opportunity for library staff.  This webinar is especially helpful for library staff working with youth; however, it is also ideal for individuals who consistently work with community members facing mental health, housing, addiction and other challenges.  Kathy Peppin from the Ottawa Area ISD will lead us in an interactive, virtual workshop focused on ACES or Adverse Childhood Experiences.

This event is scheduled for Friday, April 16 from 9:30 am - 11:00 am.  Space is limited so please register early to reserve your spot at https://tinyurl.com/c8je4fej .  This opportunity is available to all library staff in Michigan.

If you have any questions or are interested in having a promotional flyer to circulate among your colleagues, please contact me.

Heather Wood-Gramza
Director
Howard Miller Library and Community Center
14 S Church St, Zeeland, MI 49464

hwood-gramza at cityofzeeland.com
616.748.5901