[Michlib-l] What Happens in Your Child's Brain when you Read Aloud podcast

Christina Stuck stuckc at charlottelibrary.org
Tue Mar 30 09:53:24 EDT 2021

Just a recommended listen. A patron shared this podcast with me. Some of you may be familiar with the "Read Aloud Revival" podcast/website/homeschooler. I found this particular podcast worth listening to, especially from a youth services perspective as we help parents, caregivers and teachers. It helped me understand more in depth what's going on while we read aloud: https://readaloudrevival.com/173 (discussion starts around 9:44).

Christina Jane Stuck
Director of Youth Services
Charlotte Community Library

“But rules are rules—this isn’t Texas.” Betty Devlin from To: Night Owl  From: Dogfish by Holly Goldberg Sloan & Meg Wolitzer