[Michlib-l] OCI Yearbook Project

Jill Rauh bhlibrary at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 14:03:56 EDT 2021

Two thumbs up!

Jill Rauh, Reference & Government Information
Benton Harbor Public Library
213 E. Wall St. Benton Harbor, MI 49022 269-926-6139
 www.bentonharborlibrary.com

The information and views presented do not necessarily represent those of the Benton Harbor Public Library.

This email communication may contain confidential information intended only for the addressees. Please do not read, copy, or disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee. If you have received this message in error, treat it as confidential and please notify the sender by reply email, destroy the original message, all content and copies.