[Michlib-l] Italian Virtual Culture Experience & Online Language and ESL summer classes

shankers shankers at msu.edu
Wed May 5 17:33:17 EDT 2021

Greetings from CLS!

The MSU Community Language School and MSU Extension are hosting the Italian Virtual Culture Experience on Saturday, May 22nd from 1-3 pm (EST) via Zoom. This virtual event is geared for everyone 8 years and above and is free! The cultural experience will showcase language and culture sessions in four segments:

* Language: Learn Some Basic Words and Phrases

*Cooking: Learn to Make a Simple Classic Dish

*Craft: Learn to Create a Traditional Symbol

*Movement: Learn Some Steps & Move to Music.

Click on the following link to register: https://forms.gle/oozETVm9dS4PMV9u9

Register by 5pm on Friday, May 14th to reserve your spot!

This event is hosted in partnership with Dante Alighieri Society (Michigan Chapter), Il Circolo Italiano (Wayne State University Chapter), Consulate of Italy (Detroit), MSU Department of Romance and Classical Studies and MSU Italian Club!

Registration for our online ESL and language programs for kids, pre-teens, teens and adults for Summer 2021 is now open (https://commerce.cashnet.com/msu_3571). Classes are filling up quickly, so please make sure to sign up as early as possible! Note that the deadline to register for Session 1 programs is May 24th and July 5th for Session 2 programs. You may visit our website at https://celta.msu.edu/language-school/cls-online-programs/ to periodically check on the enrollment status of our programs.

Attached are flyers of the Italian Virtual Culture Experience and online summer programs. Please feel free to share them with family, friends, colleagues and members in your community. If you have any questions, please email us at cls at celta.msu.edu.

We look forward to seeing you in our online event and programs!

Thank you,

CLS Team