[Michlib-l] Assistant librarian job descriptions

Jessica Holman jdholman.npl at gmail.com
Fri May 7 13:31:50 EDT 2021

Good day,

I am looking to update the job description for the assistant librarian
position at the Negaunee Public Library, as it does not appear to have been
updated since the early 1990s.

The job is part-time, mid-level (may supervise clerk), in a Class 3 library
and includes:

   - serving patrons
   - cataloging and technical services
   - interlibrary loans

I would like to also update the description to make it responsible for at
least some programming, as I am unable to do it all.

If you have something similar at your library, I would greatly appreciate
your input.

Thank you!
--
Jessica Holman