[Michlib-l] Need data from Class V and Class VI libraries regarding their fund balance

Bartles, Maryanne mbartles at ci.dearborn.mi.us
Mon May 17 10:31:42 EDT 2021

I am hoping you all can assist.  This request is specifically for Class V and Class VI libraries.  Dearborn is hoping to renew our millage on the August primary.  A Council member has asked for comparative data on fund balance amounts for similar libraires.  Some of you may call it a rainy day fund.  It is the amount collected each year that you don't spend and can carry over to the next year.

If you could respond to me by Wednesday, May 19 that would be great.  Our time is limited and we just received this request from Council.

Maryanne Bartles
Library Director
Dearborn Public Library
16301 Michigan Avenue