[Michlib-l] Yooper Talk Virtual Presentation

Anna Merritt amerritt at richlandlibrary.org
Wed May 19 11:31:07 EDT 2021

Hello All!

Just wanted to spread the word about our upcoming virtual presentation "Yooper Talk" with Kathryn Remlinger.

This program is part of our Meet Michigan Authors series and will feature Ms. Remlinger as she discusses her book "Yooper Talk: Dialect as Identity in Michigan's Upper Peninsula"

Attached is a marketing flyer with all the details. I hope this might be of interest to some libraries and patrons.

Have a great day!

Anna Merritt
Assistant Director
Richland Community Library
8951 Park Street
Richland, MI 49083
(269) 629-9085
https://www.richlandlibrary.org/

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.