[Michlib-l] Lots of Author Chats: Deaver, Angeline Boulley & Sarah Pinsker

Jeff Milo jeffmilo at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Thu May 20 12:18:00 EDT 2021

If you're looking for some podcasts to listen to over the holiday weekend,
we've got chats with Jeffery Deaver, who just released 'The Final Twist,'
and Nebula Award-winning sci-fi author Sarah Pinsker, who's 2019 novel was
about a band doing whatever they could to play live music in the midst of a
global pandemic. Also, on the 26th, we'll have Michigan's own Angeline
Boulley, talking about 'Firekeeper's Daughter.'

[image: 3.jpg]

You can find our show, "A Little Too Quiet," wherever you get your
podcasts.
Or, listen/download here: https://alittletooquiet.podbean.com/