[Michlib-l] Whitmer's latest update

James B Lenze lenze at gardencitylib.org
Thu May 20 17:07:59 EDT 2021

>From the "COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard" (
https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_103214-547150--,00.html
):
[QUOTE]

On 5/13/2021, the Michigan COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard began including
the population 12 years and older. This increased the population
denominator by 497,961 people (from 8,096,917 to 8,594,878) and thus
decreased initiation coverage. In any figure where age group is a drop-down
option, 12-15 year olds may be removed in order to view coverage of those
16 years and older. The Vacc to Normal gauge above the dashboard will
continue to reflect coverage based on the population 16 years and older.

[/QUOTE]

James B Lenze (he, him, his)
Library Director
Garden City Public Library